Thanks for the feedback so far.

Again: the tutorial is far from complete. But as you can see it works and
could easily be extended (even in Conrad's sense, see below). Anybody?
;-)

Let me compile the ideas together:
- Stephen suggests rwiki in conjunction with the ruby interpreter
- Conrad suggest providing "some interesting code samples"

What about building up an exetended rwiki-site which allows posting
(special tagged, ie <rbinterp-code><rbinterp-code>) code samples.
Whenever the rwiki-interpreter detects a code sample (-tag) it will
create an interpreter-form-element with an "interpret"-button. Upon
clicking this button an output window could pop-up. Note: there is at
most one ouput window (just to avoid annoyances).

Anybody interested in this kind of rwiki-site? If yes, I will get hold of
Masatoshi Seki and ask him if he would mind me extending rwiki (v1.1) for
these purposes. Shouldn't be that difficult ;-)

Other suggestions/feedback/critics?

Clemens