Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:10824] What would happen if matz was hit by a bus WAS: PEP? Ruby"
    on 01/02/14, "Alex Maranda" <alex_maranda / telus.net> writes:

|To what extent (if any) are other people involved in the development of the
|core interpreter?

Since Ruby is the source of my joy (in computer field at least), I'm
not going to give away control over Ruby as long as I live. ;-)
Contributions are welcome as always.

If something happens to me, paise to open source, whole source is
there, I hope Shugo Maeda, Guy Decoux, and others will keep developing
the interpreter.  And, I think, Dave Thomas would tell the community
where to go.  He understands Ruby's philosophy as much as I do.

Anyway, I'll keep watching out for buses.

							matz.