> I'm doing this job for years.  I don't feel the formal proposal
> process like PEP is needed.  The only problem I've met is that I often
> forget topics/requests/proposals.  So that even unformal list of
> proposals (on Wiki) would help me a lot, I think.
>
> matz.
Matz I wish you a long and happy life. This is a copycat of a post
[targeting Guido :-)] on comp.lang.python from a few years back, apparently
leading to the formation of PSA (Python Software Activity), which is now
terminated but nevermind (RSA is taken anyways :-)

To what extent (if any) are other people involved in the development of the
core interpreter?

Alex