The output is from my DragonFlyBSD systems. It is the
same in FreeBSD4.x

> ruby -r rbconfig -e 'p Config::CONFIG["arch"]'
"i386-dragonfly1.1"

struct flock {
        off_t   l_start;        /* starting offset */
        off_t   l_len;          /* len = 0 means until
end of file */
        pid_t   l_pid;          /* lock owner */
        short   l_type;         /* lock type:
read/write, etc. */
        short   l_whence;       /* type of l_start */
};