> The only Ruby book that I could find here in Belgium was the French
> translation of "Ruby in a Nutshell" (in the FNAC of Li?ge)...  Very
> sad.  Ruby definitely deserves more popularity.

I've seen a Ruby book here in the FNAC in Leuven too (an English one),
can't remember which one it was, though. But normally, when i need a
programming book, i order it from www.amazon.co.uk. I prefer English
books for programming (instead of translations), and they tend to be
cheaper at Amazon, certainly if you make sure you can order several
things at once to lower the "per-piece-shipping-cost".

But i bought my copy of "Programming Ruby" somewhere in a bookshop in
Berlin, when i was there at a conference. I had heard/read about Ruby
before, and i wanted to know more about it, and that book seemed
pretty good. (and turned out to actually be really good!)

Ruben