> Another comment: maybe instead of redefining 'require' you should just
> strings or here-docs?

Hello Phil,

thanks for your comments. I 'll work on the code a bit and post a new
version. I 'll try to include your requests. I agree with you that
macros are usefull. For example i use them in a coll localization
scheme, or even for loging (using this simple macro implementation,
I can fully strip the logging/profiling code, much better than using
a block, and more flexible than using AOP techinques).

Anyway it would be nice to hear more ideas, comments!

regards,
George Moschovitis

--
www.navel.gr