Hi,

In message "Re: Favorite Ruby Editors (or IDE)"
    on 04/08/03, Ben Giddings <bg-rubytalk / infofiend.com> writes:

|Matz: is your .emacs file available somewhere online?  I imagine if
|there are any tweaks to ruby-mode, or to using Emacs and Ruby together
|you probably have them installed.  I'd be curious to see if I'm missing
|anything.

Ruby related snippiest from my .emacs (nothing special):

;;; ruby-mode
(autoload 'ruby-mode "ruby-mode" nil t)
(add-hook 'ruby-mode-hook
	  '(lambda () (abbrev-mode 1)
	     (define-key ruby-mode-map "\C-m" 'ruby-reindent-then-newline-and-indent)
	     (define-key ruby-mode-map "\C-j" 'newline)))

(setq auto-mode-alist
      (append '(("\\.rb$" . ruby-mode))
	      auto-mode-alist))

(setq interpreter-mode-alist