On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:48:19 +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:

> I have no idea what's being distributed in the Window's version, but
> there _should_ be just one version of ri, the one in the Ruby source
> tree.

Ok, thanks.  That's good news.  I'll just need to find out what happened
in the windows version.

By the way, thanks for the absolutely great book!  It's this book that
taught me all about Ruby.  Unfortunately it's doesn't seem to be sold here
in Belgium.  It's saddening to see whole rows of books in the bookstore
about perl, php, and python, and not a single one of Ruby (which I
personally find superior to the other languages).

Cheers,
KB