TROLL points! oh man. You screwed the pooch by even
replying to that email. You want to know why? Because
kdevelop has had really good syntax highlighting for
ruby for a while.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9432772/

You Lothar_troll are the biggest troller I have ever
seen, I really don't see why anyone even reads these
emails of yours. You only try to down others projects.

TROLL point count: 2

Now, the best thing for you to ever do is not even
talk about other people projects. I doubt you are a
professional coder, or ever will be. You seem to
always talk bad about everything. Thanks for screwing
the pooch big time.

Take your trollish commercial sheepfucker ass
somewhere else and stop being an asshole.

 --David Ross