Hi,

I would like to know who maintains currently ri
(the version that comes with Ruby).

I have written an interface for ri from emacs.
To be able to do completion of methods and classes,
I wrote a script in Ruby.  The problem is that it
is very dependend on the implementation of ri, and
there doesn't seem to be a consistent interface.
For example on windows the script breaks because some
classes are defined only in the ri-executable script,
(not in the libraries).

I would like to know if there is a good solution for
this problem.  One idea would be to have a RiComplete
class in all implementations.
Any suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,
KB