Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> I wrote ruby-mode.el; I live in Emacs; I program in Emacs; I debug in
> Emacs; I read mails in Emacs; I wrote MUA for Emacs.

Yay!  Finally a conclusion for the eternal "which is better, vi or
Emacs" debate.  *grin*

But more seriously, it's really great to have the author of a language
use the same editor I use when I'm developing in the language.

Matz: is your .emacs file available somewhere online?  I imagine if
there are any tweaks to ruby-mode, or to using Emacs and Ruby together
you probably have them installed.  I'd be curious to see if I'm missing
anything.

Ben