On Monday 02 August 2004 08:22, Mehr, Assaph (Assaph) wrote:
> One of the runs seems to have a call to LexerRuby::RubyLexer#initialize
> that isn't in the others. Helps?

not really.. the profiler output on that page are partial.. I left out the
bottom lines.

David Ross gave me a clue, to track keep track of time.. the recomputation of
one dirty line takes only to take 0.0027 seconds.. however at some point
afterwards something is eating time.. so it in total spends 0.15 seconds.
Hmm...

Eliminating console output doesn't change the situation (I have tried that).

Thanks Assaph for your suggestion.

--
Simon Strandgaard