Hello David,

DR> Maybe I should have specified any input except
DR> trollish input.

DR> WideStudio was designed to work on the T-Engine.

Okay i looked at the t-engine.org website and read

http://www.t-engine.org/maker/T-EngineFAQ.txt

But this does not answer any questings about the WxStudio widget set
or the project.

Why did the WxStudio project die when there are so many companies
behind the T-Engine. I mean the T-Engine Forum looks like a "Who is
Who in the IT Industry".  This is one of the most important questions
if you want to revive any project ! And this is not a trollish
question.