Hello David,

DR> You know. you are the biggest troll I have ever seen
DR> on the mailing list. Really, stop. I'm not kidding. It
DR> has all you need. Its free as well, no strings
DR> attached. I don't know what the hell your problem is,
DR> but stop.

You can see me as confused as you are.
In your opening post you wrote:

> Has anyone tried using the WideStudio libraries with
> Ruby? They seem to be neat and clean on the unix
> Please give some input on it.

So tried to give some input. I spend about 30 min - okay it's
Sunday, so it was a little bit easier to find the time. But
after posting my oppinion you started with this stupid "trolling"
arguments ?

Maybe it is because:

> hope people to contribute code. I
> will create X widgets myself for commercial purposes,
> and submit them.

and you only wanted to place a marketing message ?
Sorry for this but then you should have written your first message
with other words and not asking for "input on it".