David Ross wrote:

> Please give some input on it.

I thought I'd give it a try on Win2K.

It took a bit of time to figure out how to construct a basic
window/form.  I still don't see how to attach code to controls.

Help does not work correctly.  It attempts to load this URL

http://%1%20"file://E:/Program%20Files/WideStudio/ws/doc/C/builder-doc/builder.html"

It loads if I remove the section just before "E:/"

It would be nice if each page in the set of help Web pages had a "next"
and "previous" link, as right now one has to go back to the table of
contents to move to find the link to move to the next section.

So far,  don't find it all too intuitive.    Little things seem awkward.
  For example, when I click on the 'Save' icon, I get a message box
telling me some things have changed, and do I want to save them?  Well,
yes.  That's why I clicked the 'Save' icon.

And  WS Builder doesn't respond to Alt-F4.

James