Clemens Wyss wrote:

# I am proud to announce the first online ruby interpreter on RubyCHannel:
#   http://www.ruby.ch
# Follow the links to http://www.ruby.ch/tutorial or
# http://www.ruby.ch/shared/rubytutorial.shtml.
#
# The "pure" interpreter(http://www.ruby.ch/shared/rubytutorial.shtml)
# consists of an input (-> enter ruby code here) and an output field.
Note:
# Only print/p/puts-output is displayed in the result window.

Inspired by some Mathematica web site, I suggested something like this for
Ruby ages ago, so I have to say that I *really* like this. 8-)

I also suggested providing some interesting code samples that people could
cut and paste and tinker with and combine, if you want to give that a try
too.

# Feedback (of any kind) is very much appreciated.

Well, this should help convince more people to CHoose Ruby. :-)

Keep up the good work!

Conrad Schneiker