Mark Hammond wrote:

# brk / jenkon.com wrote:
#
# > I'd be happy to contribute to this effort. I'm probably more
interested in
# > writing XPCOM bindings than Scintilla lexers, but I'd be happy to do
(or
# > help with) either or both.
#
# Excellent!  As I have no experience with Ruby and no time left, I
# certainly can't afford to drive such an effort - but feel free to
# drop me mail when you want to start discussing this.  Im happy to
# have discussions in private or in this forum.

I'd recommend holding the discussions here. It will help keeps those of us
who are tangentially interested up to date, it shows newcomers what
interesting things are in the works, and it might eventually attract other
people that you will have been indirectly educating to help out.

Conrad Schneiker