Ok, ok... I know I said no more releases until
1.8.2 final, but Matz just released 1.8.2
preview2 so I thought I would get an installer
out that includes this before I go on my vacation
tomorrow. There were no other changes since rc6 Enjoy!

Curt

You can download this release candidate from:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=167

===== Original Text from RC6 Release =====

This release candidate of the Ruby Installer for Windows
was built from the recently released Ruby 1.8.2 preview1.
Unless serious problems are reported, this will probably
be the last release candidate until matz releases 1.8.2
final.

There were four changes since RC5:
 - tab-completion in irb now works
   (thanks to _why for his help).
 - The OpenGL support that was
   inadvertently left out of RC5
   is back in.
 - Start menu shortcuts have been
   added to online documentation on
   ruby-doc.org.
 - The "reboot" dialog message at the
   end of the installation has been
   removed to enable unattended
   installations using the command
   line arguments:
      /S /D=<install dir>

You can download this release candidate from:

  http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=167

You can check for reported problems (or report
new problems) at:

  http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=167

What is the Ruby Installer for Windows?
---------------------------------------

The Ruby Installer for Windows is a "one-click",
self-contained Windows installer that contains
the Ruby language itself, dozens of popular
extensions and packages, a syntax-highlighting
editor and execution environment, and a Windows
help file that contains the full text of the
book, "Programming Ruby: The Pragmatic Programmer's
Guide".

Change Log for 1.8.2-14_RC6
---------------------------
- This is a build of Ruby 1.8.2 preview1.
- Corrected missing OpenGL support.
- Added Start Menu shortcuts to documentation
  on ruby-doc.org.
- Eliminated the installer dialog message that
  warned you might need to reboot your system.
  This allows for unattended installs using the
  command-line arguments:
      /S /D=<install dir>
- Changed the layout of the Windows registry
  entries.
- Fixed a typo in a windows registry entry
  (bug 643).
- Upgraded Expat to version 1.95.7
- Upgraded Ruby-odbc to version 0.993
- Upgraded DBI to 0.23