On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Clemens Wyss wrote:

> I am proud to announce the first online ruby interpreter on RubyCHannel:
>   http://www.ruby.ch

This is a great concept! It also provides an easy way for me to tell people
about Ruby without needing them to install it first. This is really good!

> I am aware that the site is not yet 100% complete BUT my impatience to
> deploy and get feedback from you all conquered me.

Would it be possible to integrate a Wiki into this site? Then each page
can be what you have now, with a Wiki bit at the bottom where we can talk
about what's on the page? :)

--
  spwhite / chariot.net.au