This might interest some of you :)
A (fast) python implementation targeting .net and Mono has been released
as open source today. Apparently this was announced at OSCON today. If
anyone attended the talk I would be interested in hearing about it. I've
been waiting for this for a while, not because I program in python but
because it's supposed to have some good solutions for implementing
dynamic languages on the CLR.
Interestingly the author, Jim Hugunin, is going to join the CLR team at
Microsoft and he (quote from website:) "will also reach out to other
languages to help overcome any hurdles that are preventing them from
targeting the CLR effectively."
I haven't had the chance to play with this yet but it looks pretty cool.
http://www.ironpython.com

	-Daniel