Hello Bill,

BK> Hi,

>> SR> it possible to distribute the application without distributing the
>> SR> source code to it. That isn't so important for us, but it may be for
>> SR> others.
>>
>> Use ExErb, in version 3.2 it stores the node trees.

BK> I read this with much interest (!) ... However I just
BK> tried out exerb-3.2.0 and searched through the binary
BK> and was able to see my source code there.  I was hoping
BK> that if it stores the node trees, my source code would
BK> no longer be in ASCII form.  Did I misunderstand?

I must say i didn't look at it exactly but in the source code of
exerb-3.2.0 there is a subdirectory "bruby-0.0.7" which contains the
code to read/write the binary node tree.

So i thought that there is some way to use it. But a short grep shows
that no file includes anything from "bruby". So i can't say if this is
a coming or a going feature.