In article <20010210014136B.maki / open-news.com>,
TAKAHASHI Masayoshi  <maki / open-news.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Aleksi Niemel=E4<aleksi.niemela / cinnober.com> wrote:
>> Which modules, samples, snippets, program comments, articles (or books=
> :)
>> you consider to be most important for English translation?
>
>Hmm. I don't know which document is the 'most important'...
>But I know some important documents for parts of rubyists.
>
>For example, if you are interested in dRuby, =
>

>  "Distributed Object Environment with dRuby"
>    by Seki-san, the author of dRuby
>  http://www2a.biglobe.ne.jp/~seki/prc2k/s00.html
>
>is worth reading. It's 25 pages and its comments are simple,
>so it's not too hard to translate it, I think.

I'd certainly like to see an english version of this and other docs on
dRuby.  I've been using dRuby some and find it to be very 'cool' - but
before I start using it in a production environment, I'd like to know more
about it.  I'm considering just going through dRuby's source and writing
up English docs of what I find as I go along - but, alas, I don't have
much 'free' time right at the moment.

Phil