Hello Daniel,

DC> Is there a solution to do code introspection rather than introspection
DC> at the level of the Module/Object ? I can't figure out if I'm looking

Yes but only from the C level. You need to create the "Node" tree and
travere it. Unfortuneatly there seems to be no visitor pattern class to do
this and you must expect that the Node structure can change even
between minor updates a lot. So read the code in eval.c and parse.c.

Look at the ExErb project for an application that does this.

Programming is easy if you are an experienced programmer but
maintainance is quite some work.