On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:26:55 +0900, gabriele renzi
<surrender_it / rc1.vip.ukl.yahoo.com> wrote:
> il Sun, 25 Jul 2004 04:43:00 +0900, David Heinemeier Hansson
> <david / loudthinking.com> ha scritto::
>
> >I've been talking (and hyping) Rails for so long that it's all wierd to
> >finally have it out in the open. Mind you, we're still not talking
> >about a 1.0 release, but the package currently on offer is still
> >something I'm very comfortable to share with the world. Undoubtedly,
> >there could be more documentation and more examples, but Real Artists
> >Ship and this piece will grow in public. Enjoy Rails!
> >
> >Documentation, download: http://www.rubyonrails.org
>
> it seem waiting was worth it :)
> Anyway, about the (uber impressive) ten minutes video on the main
> page, a different format would be appreciated cause quicktime does not
> mix well with windows boxes and small monitors :)
>
> Oh, I was nearly forgetting,
>  woowoo!

Or my linux box :)  I can coax mplayer to play the video but not the
audio.  I'd really like to watch that longer video (which is what I'm
referring about the audio), mpg format would be greatly appreciated!

To stay on topic, I've been watching Rails for a few weeks since I
came across it and I'm delighted that the release has finally come.  I
look forward to playing around with it at work on Monday.

Thanks
-Scott