il Sun, 25 Jul 2004 04:43:00 +0900, David Heinemeier Hansson
<david / loudthinking.com> ha scritto::

>I?ve been talking (and hyping) Rails for so long that it?s all wierd to
>finally have it out in the open. Mind you, we?re still not talking
>about a 1.0 release, but the package currently on offer is still
>something I?m very comfortable to share with the world. Undoubtedly,
>there could be more documentation and more examples, but Real Artists
>Ship and this piece will grow in public. Enjoy Rails!
>
>Documentation, download: http://www.rubyonrails.org

it seem waiting was worth it :)
Anyway, about the (uber impressive) ten minutes video on the main
page, a different format would be appreciated cause quicktime does not
mix well with windows boxes and small monitors :)

Oh, I was nearly forgetting,
 woowoo!