On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:22:51 -0400, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:
> Use the MIME namespace, IMO. MIME::Mail, MIME::MultipartMail, or
> MIME::Mail::Multipart or something like that.

On further consideration, I think -- I haven't played with it
seriously for porting, yet -- that your library implements *part* of
MIME::Tools from Perl -- you may want to look at that to get an idea,
but I do think that my original idea holds merit: MIME is the right
namespace for this.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com