Hi Curt,

Thanks for the package.  I guess it's very convenient for Microsoft users.

Just a question... do you plan to provide Ruby/GTK2 some day?  GTK2
works great on Windows and I believe it would be interesting to ship
Ruby bindings for it, since you already deliver FOX bindings.

(so there is no jalous :)

Cheers,

--
Laurent