Hello Curt,

CH> A public debate over what should or should not be included has occurred
CH> several times in the past. As you might expect everyone has their own
CH> favorites. I'm sure that a very good case could be made for each possible
CH> inclusion, but it is simply not practical to include too many things, and
CH> its not possible satisfy everyone.

CH> The way I want to address this problem is to include RubyGems in the
CH> installer, and then encourage package authors to release their packages in
CH> RubyGems format. Then getting ruby-postgres installed on your system would
CH> be as simple as running the command "gem install ruby-postgres".

But this does still not help on binary extensions. And until the
brain dead (assuming the build system for extensions is the same as as
the one for the original interpreter) and completely undocumented binary
build system "rb_configure.rb" etc. is changed this is a very serious issue.

My personal request here is to include "wxruby.0.4"