Hello Robert,

RK> Maybe that's a matter of taste, but I prefer simple clean concepts so I
RK> prefer a simple but powerful paradigma (like in Ruby) over a quite complex
RK> paradigma (like in C++).  IMHO C++ became so complex because it (i) had to
RK> cope with the history of C and (ii) has OO not as cleanly and consequently
RK> implemented as Ruby.

Look at Objective-C which is also full backward compatible to C and
you see that (i) is not a real reason for the complexity in C++.

It's just a bad object design from the scratch. And after the success of C with
classes, there was to much code to change the basics so they continued
the tragedy.

Sometimes you need a revolutionary step forward.