Am Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2004 08:57 schrieb Michael Mueller:
> Ollivier Robert wrote:
> > On FreeBSD systems, one has just to specify "WITH_ONIGURUMA=yes" with
> > make or portinstall to get it.
>
> Just did that and it works like a charm!
> I recently switched over to FreeBSD vom Debian and FreeBSD's-ruby-support
> turns out to be one more point that makes me enjoy it a lot :-)

HI Michael,
what do you think about FreeBSD in general? I am about using FreeBSD too, but
don't exactly know the (dis-)advantages especially in contrast to Debian.
What I am looking for is a personal view (and not 'theoratical'  handbook
stuff).

So, if you'd spend a minute, i'll be glad to read your statement.

Many Thanks and lucky coding

Ralf