why the lucky stiff wrote:
> Jamis Buck (jgb3 / email.byu.edu) wrote:
>
>>Version 0.4.0 is mostly a maintainence release. It adds a lot of new
>>documentation and a few more tutorials, but fixes a few minor bugs and
>>adds a few minor features.
>>

> Yeah, you've done an incredible job documenting.  It's all nice and
> clean.  Capital job on all your endeavors lately, Jamis.  You are paving
> highways.

Thanks, _why. That's very kind of you to say. Not to turn this into a
love-fest or anything, but your Poignant Guide was the inspiration for
my Copland docs (at least, for their formatting and construction). It's
a great way to use YAML.

> Thanks for using YAML so much.  It's really motivating.

Thank YOU for the YAML routines! It's an invaluable addition to the
standard library. I've lately been trying to adopt YAML at work, as a
replacement for 99% of our XML usage, but its tough... we use Java, and
without a decent YAML parser for Java, the applications for YAML are
limited to utility scripts that I've written in Ruby.

[off topic] Anyone know of a decent (read: on a par with syck) YAML
parser for Java?

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu