David Heinemeier Hansson wrote:
>> Copland is an "Inversion of Control" (IoC), or "Dependency Injection"
>> container for Ruby.
>>
>>   http://copland.rubyforge.org
>>
>> Version 0.4.0 is mostly a maintainence release. It adds a lot of new
>> documentation and a few more tutorials, but fixes a few minor bugs and
>> adds a few minor features.
>>
>> Mostly, I'm just making this release because I haven't made one for
>> Copland in a while and there were changes that had been sitting in
>> CVS. So, here you go.
>

> Congratulations on the release. You do a good job of documenting
> everything. I wonder with what lures I can attract your talent to the
> Rails project ;).

Flattery'll get you nowhere. :)

Thanks. I'm glad you appreciate the documentation, because it's been a
bear to write. Not that there's a ton of it, but as the developer of the
software it is hard to distance myself from it sufficiently to write
anything that is understandable by someone unfamiliar with the project.
I'm sure we've all been there.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu