Richard,

Ok thanks.  I was concerned there might be other aspects of the C#
StringCollection (such as insertion times, indexed or unindexed lookups,
etc.) that I might not be aware of, which would affect the correct container
choice in Ruby.  I'm not an experienced C# coder.  My background is C++ and
Object Pascal.

Thanks,
--
Robert

news:BD20B331.E890%rich / infoether.com...