On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 01:27:20AM +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:
> >How do I document the methods of the class using this technique?
>
> That's difficult, because presumably you're using the same method body
> in multiple classes.
>
> I'm open to suggestions... :))

I will have to think about this for a while.  It's definitely not
trivial.  My first inclination is perhaps a special markup code that
would let me embed a ruby script in my source that interfaces with
rdoc's API to dynamically generate the documentation.  Not clean to
write documentation this way, but it would allow me to generate the
documentation programmatically.

This might also be possible without modification to rdoc.

Paul