Hi all,

Is there anyone out there working on something like DBUnit for Ruby?
Or perhaps something like it already exists but I've missed it?

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/01/21/dbunit.html

I can do this in TestUnit the "long" way.  I just thought it might be
nice to have  a subclass of Test::Unit::TestCase that handled some
things automagically, instead of making me do them manually.  This
could include stuff like connection handling, and perhaps additional
builtin methods like assert_update, assert_delete.  Just an idea.

Suggestions, ideas, comments welcome.

Regards,

Dan

PS - There's a talk on DBUnit at OSCON on Wednesday, July 28th
(4:30-5:15) if anyone is interested in attending for the sake of
gathering ideas.