Hi all,

I have created a little application that indexes a given directory,
and then allows to quickly search this index with regular expressions.
The motivation behind this app was that someone thought this had to be
in C++ to be fast, so I proved him wrong: search-on-typing with more
than 500,000 indexed files is easily possible :-)

I have tried to make this actually useful, so it is possible to define
rules when clicking on a file. An example is included

* Hierarchical presented search results
* Search-on-typing
* Define rules to execute on a click

Have a look, and tell me what you think!

Get it here:
http://martin-ankerl.at.tf/rfind-1.0.zip
It is public domain, do whatever you want with it, but don't sue me.

Martin Ankerl