--x38akuY2VS0PywU3

Chad Fowler (chad / chadfowler.com) wrote:

>=20
>=20
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Chad Fowler wrote:
>=20
> #
> #
> # On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> #
> # # Is there a wiki maintainer listening?
> # #
> # # Inline code on the wiki (e.g. RubyTestimonials/KickAssSlashdotComment)
> # # is rendered terribly small.  I'm using Firefox, so don't dare say it's
> # # my browser's problem :)
> # #
> # # Seriously, though, if it's the same in other browsers, something ought
> # # to be done, it being a programming-centric wiki and all.
> # #
> # Gavin, could you send me a screenshot?  I'm not seeing a problem with i=
t.
> #
>=20
> Never mind.  David Black got to it before I did. :)
>=20
> Look better now?

A little, my Firefox (on WinXP) chooses a rather small fixed-width font,
so it looks better with:

tt { font-size: 1.1em; } /* or 1.2 em */

I don't know what this will do when Firefox can choose a fixed-width
font that more closely matches the variable-width font.

--=20
All messages signed with fingerprint:
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--x38akuY2VS0PywU3