nobu.nokada / softhome.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At Thu, 1 Jul 2004 04:45:43 +0900,
> Curt Hibbs wrote in [ruby-talk:104934]:
> > You can check for reported problems (or report new problems) at:
> >
> >   http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=167
>
> Though I don't know why you separate directories devel and
> stable, ruby.nsi in the former sets a registory
> "\\HKLM\software\www.ruby-lang.orgy\InstallVersion", instead of
> "\\HKLM\software\www.ruby-lang.org\InstallVersion".

It was a typo that I thought I corrected -- I will check again.

The separation was partially inherited, and partially a quick hack to get
things working. There are quite a few cleanup activities that I want to
persue for the building of the installer, itself, but they will have to
wait -- I just don't have the extra time right now.

Curt