>  The loaded file need to call the register_functions, i.e. rather than
>  define a register_function the file must call any method that it want

Now I'm really confused. I can't call any functions that sit in the
loaded file. I can't define functions from within C that the ruby script
I load can call. What CAN I do then. I need to let my C application know
what methods there are. Every method registered is a little script. And
I need to execute these methods from my C application.

>  You can't specify a module : the module don't exist after the load this is
>  why ruby lost the definitions.

So how to call a function from the loaded file...

Jesse