Okay, I understand the idea now. Problem is that I register two global
objects (from within C) in the Ruby environment. The scripts can use
these objects to do things in the main application and if I execute the
scripts in an anonymous module these objects wouldn't be know to the
script right? But maybe I can just load the file instead of requiring
it. The problem then is that when I load a script file it just executes
and I'm not able to just call a function in the script.

> J> System threads. I don't use threading myself but GTK+ (or pango, I'm not
> J> sure) seems to thread.
>
>  ruby don't really like system threads : try to avoid it if you can

Well, I'll try to get them out then, but I'm not sure this can be done.

Jesse