http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/kdebindings/korundum/bin/krubyinit.cpp?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain

> I tried to compile it with:
>
> $ gcc -I/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/i686-linux -o krubyinit krubyinit.cpp -lruby
>
> and received the error:
>
> /tmp/cc5G9T5J.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to
> `__gxx_personality_v0'
>
> Is there anything else needed to link it with?
I haven't heard of that one before. The build problem I had with krubyinit
was that it was expecting to link against libruby.so, and ruby didn't build
that be default. I needed to use '--enable-shared' configure option and
build ruby. I searched google for your error, and it looks like you need to
link with g++ rather than gcc.

-- Richard