I used to have an automated process for sending out the c.l.r FAQ,
but it broke and I failed to fix it in a timely manner. My apologies
to the community.

I want to start it up again, but I want to have people review it
first.

The link is: http://rubyhacker.com/clrFAQ.html

Guidelines:
1. I probably won't make any "sweeping" changes in it.
2. Post to the list if you think something warrants discussion;
    otherwise just email me.
3. There are definitely out-of-date items in it, such as the
    link to the Ruby FAQ. Where is that now?
4. Which reminds me: This is only the newsgroup/mailing-list FAQ;
    information about the language itself will always be minimal
    here.

And Jupp: Let's make sure the English and German versions are
reasonably in sync. I think you have updated yours more recently
than I have.

Thanks,
Hal Fulton