_why,

On Monday, July 12, 2004, at 01:03  PM, why the lucky stiff wrote:

> Patrick May wrote:
>
>> I don't have anything helpful at hand.  I ran into these bugs a few
>> monthes ago while running the test suite for the Narf wiki.  I was
>> able to work around each issue by re-ordering my code.  I went back
>> into the code, but couldn't re-create the issues.  I never commited
>> the code that crashed, so I don't have it in version control either.
>> I am not focusing on the wiki right now, so I don't think I'll hit
>> one of these bugs soon.
>
> Is this code that I could check out from CVS and tinkker with?  Also,
> what platform are you on?

You can grab narf from subversion if you want, but it doesn't crash
anymore.  I'm running:

     [laputa:~] patsplat% ruby --version
     ruby 1.8.0 (2003-08-04) [powerpc-darwin]
     [laputa:~] patsplat%

If you want narf, there are instructions here:

     http://www.narf-lib.org/cgi-bin/wiki.rb/Narf/Development.html

And if you want to move raa-install to svn, instead of keeping it in
cvs under the sf.net narf-lib project, send me a personal note and I'll
set you up with access to http://svn.narf-lib.org

Cheers,

Patrick