Curt -

Is there something that I can do to help??

I really don't know that much at all so you'll have to do a _lot_ of
hand-holding while I learn, but the windows installer is my bread and
butter for fun programming... so I really want to help...

... I'm kinda bugged by all of the emails I'm seeing that say... 'Hey
- add this!', or 'Hey - do this!'

While I have requests of my own for what to add/delete/do with the
windows installer, I really don't feel comfortable adding to your
"(growing) list".

Please give me something.

What can I do?

-Rich