Hi (especially Sean O'Dell),

First of all, congratulations and thanks for cs/Template.
At last a simple to use and fast template system that is not a clone
of some overengineered Java monster.
Eminently useful.

But of course it could be even better: the main thing I have a (slight)
problem with, is the include macro.
${include /absolute/path/name} is problematic in maintenance,
${include relative/path/name} isn't too flexible.

It would be lovely if I could do: ${include /path/include} where
/path/include is a path in template data. Or maybe:
${include ${var /path/include}}
Something along the line of:
	while ( '${' remaining in input)
		input = macro_expand(input)

Cheers,

Han Holl

PS Tomorrow I'm leaving on a vacation, which means I will not
be able to express admiration and gratitude if you come up with something
brilliant for quite some time.