Hello,
    I am an absolute nuby at Ruby   ( starting it a little over a week
ago ) and got the dbi.  I was able to make GUIs and connect to an
Oracle database, making standard calls to create, drop, select and
insert.
    How do I insert Ruby into a webpage so that web access would allow
showing and changing database data through the normal HTML forms?  The
manual "Pragmatic Programmer" discusses only eRuby.  I am using W2K
and Oracle 8i.  From my reading it seems that mod_ruby would do what I
want, but it doesn't exist for Windows.  Erb seems like a candidate,
and I've found "erb" and "erb.bat" on my system, but I need a tutorial
on setting it up and using it.  I also went to
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/erb and tried an install, but the
samples don't work.  Can anybody step me through the install, proper
directories for library and rhtml, etc.?

    Thanks,
        Barry