Lennon Day-Reynolds wrote:
> Why not just have the IP address be an optional call to the
> forward/cancel_forward methods? It could default to '0.0.0.0' (or
> similar), meaning 'all interfaces'.
>
> Lennon

That's a good idea. However, it would mean the local port would be the
first parameter, and the local interface would be the last parameter
(since it is optional)...

OR (duh) I guess I could say: if 3 parameters, then the local interface
would be the default, and if 4 parameters then the local interface is
the second parameter...

Hmmm. That's not hard at all to do. Thanks, Lennon!

The cancel_forward_local method would then accept one required
parameter, and one optional parameter: the local port, and local interface.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu