Am Dienstag 13 Juli 2004 20:26 schrieb Alexander Kellett:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 02:54:22AM +0900, Jochen Immend?rfer wrote:
> > Ok, I did one more try. This time on my notebook -- same distribution
> > like before same gcc version (Arch Linux, gcc 3.4.1). Cast to void*
> > removed from line 1145. Here it worked. Without segmentation fault. Nice.
> > But I still don't know where to submit a bug report ;)
>
> umm you could submit them to me i guess :) (or kde-bindings / kde.org)
> any difference between the two installs? one has a kde install the other
> not?
>
> Alex

ok, should I still submit a report to you or did you already hear about
it? ;))

Both machines have a minimal kde installation. I think both installs should be
very similar. At least the important packages are the same. Same version
everywhere. kde version is 3.2.3, qt is 3.3.2.

Do you need more informations?

regards,
jochen