Thank you two for answering.

I already had the intention of submitting a bug report, but -- I just couldn't
find such a possibility at rubyforge. Am I just blind? If you know where to
submit a bug report, please tell me and I'll do.

Btw. I removed the cast to void* from line 1145 and it did actually compile
after then..

But trying

require 'Qt'

in irb produces a segmentation fault :-(

regards,
jochen