Hi,

I am trying to compile qtruby. Unfortunally it failed with the following error
message:

Qt.cpp: In function `VALUE initialize_qt(int, VALUE*, VALUE)':
Qt.cpp:1145: error: ISO C++ forbids cast to non-reference type used as lvalue
make[5]: *** [Qt.lo] Fehler 1

Maybe this is due to the gcc version I am using? It's gcc 3.4.1. Well, I
thought I'll give it a try on my other box running slackware 10.0 with gcc
3.3.4. But here, ./configure can't find my X includes -- I tried to pass an
option to point there directly, but still the same. Maybe this is since
slackware 10.0 ships with x11-6.7.0? Hm, I thought it should be compatible to
XF86...

Has anyone managed to compile qtruby? Any idea how I could do it as well?

regards,
jochen